- February 28, 2018 at 6:50 am #4405
WELCOME TO THE SNOWBOARDING FORUM!
The purpose of this thread is to describe what the StokeShare Snowboarding Forum is and how to use it to ask general questions and discuss topics pertaining to snowboarding.
1. What is the Snowboarding Forum?
This forum has been created to discuss and exchange information related to snowboarding based on technique, equipment, locations, conditions, etc.
2. This forum is different from the Snowboarding Gear For Rent/Sale.
The Snowboarding Gear For Rent/Sale forum is specifically designed for StokeShare users to post snowboarding gear to find renters and/or buyers ONLY.
The Snowboarding Forum is different. It hosts general snowboarding-related questions and discussions, which span various and multiple topics.
3. What kind of questions should be discussed here?
The Snowboarding Forum is where you seek information about all things snowboarding related that DO NOT include renting or selling equipment. Questions about what kind of gear to buy, gear preference, or reviews are OK!
1. Does anyone have a Never Summer Funslinger Snowboard, 151cm for sale in Los Angeles? – Post this question on the Snowboarding Gear For Rent/Sale Forum.
2. Visiting Tahoe next week for the first time, which resort is the most kid-friendly? – Post this question on the Snowboarding Forum.
PLEASE REMEMBER… KEEP THE FORUM FRIENDLY!
Be aware of StokeShare’s forum-posting guidelines, which all members must follow when using the forums. Self-promotion and spamming will result in the immediate removal of posts by StokeShare Admin. If you have a rad snowboarding blog that you think others will enjoy and you “just happen” to be the author, we’ll let it slide.
Personal attacks on fellow StokeShare members will not be tolerated and can result in posts being removed as well as the removal of your StokeShare accounts. Stick to those simple rules and help keep this a fun and friendly forum.
We’re here to share the stoke!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.